How We Collect Your Data
Through the combination of both internal and third party tracking code as well as cookies (see below), we track the following categories of information when a visitor enters the Site: (1) IP address, (2) domain servers, (3) type of computer used to access the Site, and (4) types of web browsers (collectively “Anonymous Data”). Such data does not identify you as an individual.
For you to access certain services that we offer through the Site, including the purchase of our products, we require you to provide us with information that can identify you as an individual (“Personally Identifiable Information”). Personally Identifiable Information includes: (i) “Contact Data” (such as your first and last name, physical street address, city, state, zip code, phone number, and email address) and (ii) “Financial Data” (such as your credit card number, expiration date, and verification code).
How We Use Your Data
The Company uses Anonymous Data and Personally Identifiable Data to process orders and to help enhance your experience on the Site. We use your Contact Data to provide you with special information and promotions regarding our products and services or to contact a customer regarding an order or to respond to a question or request. Any Financial Data gathered is used for the purposes of processing or completing the financial transaction for your order.
We do not sell, trade or rent your Personally Identifiable Information to others. The Site depends, in part, on functionality provided by third party vendors. Some or all of your Anonymous Data and/or Personally Identifiable Data may pass through the systems of these vendors in order to deliver a quality experience on our Site.
Other Uses of Your Data
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confidentiality and Security of Contact Information
The Company has security measures in place to minimize the loss, misuse, destruction, and alteration of the information that you provide us or that we obtain from you. Although we feel we use reasonable measures to maintain the security of your personal information, no company, organization, or online community, including the Company, can fully eliminate security risks associated with personal information.
Your Data Protection Rights
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access—You have the right to request copies of your Personally Identifiable Data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to correction—You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure—You have the right to request that we erase your Personally Identifiable Data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing—You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personally Identifiable Data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing—You have the right to object to us processing of your Personally Identifiable Data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability—You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our Site, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed into your account with us
- Understanding how you use the Site
Types of Cookies We Use
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our Site uses:
- Functionality—We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our Site and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising—We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our Site, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our Site.
How Long Certain Cookies Remain
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
How to Manage Cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. You can also remove cookies from your browser. Please consult your browser settings for more information. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result if you remove cookies used on our Site.
Other Privacy Disclosures
Our Site contains links to other third-party websites (“Linked Websites”). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of the Linked Websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we are not responsible for the Privacy Practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the Privacy Policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.